Friday, November 26, 2004

Free association

The (d)evolution of attribution (and not a single citation
among them):

Forster, Poet Auden, Famous writer, Old saying…

Web  Results 1 - 10 of about 847 for "How do I know what I think
until I see what I say?". (0.36 seconds)

The Write Stuff

... coursework. increase awareness of the services of the Writing Center.
“How do I know what I think until I see what I say?” ~EM Forster. ...

www.brenau.edu/writingcenter/writestuff.htm - 19k -

EduBlog Insights :

... As EM Forster put it, "How do I know what I think until I see what
I say?" It's a chance to synthesize what I read in the blogging world and push myself
to ...

anvil.gsu.edu/EduBlogInsights/2004/08/17 - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

time1

... TOM: The poet, WH Auden, said once, How do I know what I think
until I see what I say? BETSY: I just saw that quote somewhere. TOM: Yeah. ...

www.looseleafbookcompany.com/archives/2050/tr6.html - 17k -

Interview with award winning children's author Sally M. Keehn by ...

... A famous author once said, "How do I know what I think until I
see what I say?"

It was in writing through THE FIRST HORSE I SEE that I began to see
what I had ...

debbimichikoflorence.com/index.2ts?page=sallymkeehn - 47k ­

Why Use Writing?

... As an old saying goes, "How do I know what I think until I see
what I say?" In fact, research done by Richard Light at Harvard confirms
that "students relate ...

mendota.english.wisc.edu/~WAC/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home